The Paratreker™ Trail makes all country paths, tracks or trails fully accessible and inclusive to all, ensuring that no one should miss out.
Inclusion is so important to those requiring additional support and the Paratreker Trail addresses this.
Manufactured and assembled by GM4X in the UK, The Paratreker™ Trail is a non-motorised all-terrain wheelchair and is perfect for country paths, tracks and trails. Its three-wheeled design featuring all-terrain wheels, tyres with disc braking system and a pneumatic castering wheel on the front, allows the person pushing to navigate with precision whilst also providing the user with stability and comfort across uneven ground.
Most of all, it's safe and fun!
The Paratreker™ Trail can be easily disassembled for transit purposes. The frame of the chair is split by means of a quick release mechanism which is simple and easy. The robust and lightweight Aluminium 6063 T6 and stainless steel fabricated frame comes in two parts and joins together with a unique but simple clamping mechanism. Full instructions are provided, and training and demonstrations can be arranged.
- 3-wheeled design using 2 x 27.5" x 2.3" all-terrain wheels and tyres at the rear and 1 pneumatic heavy-duty castering wheel at the front
- Disc brakes with single lever operation for braking
- Aluminium 6063 T6 space frame design
- Stainless Steel Components.
- Aluminium seat with individually designed All Weather cushions and lap belt for extra safety and comfort
- Supplied with operational and maintenance manual
- 1-year warranty on parts
Carrying Capacity: 100 Kilos (maximum)